Renold Chain Bearing Pin Extractor: Removes link from pin, forged steel jaws, press out tip made of tool steel.
A step by step guide on how to correctly and safely use this tool is listed below.
1. Place jaws of tool over roller with push-out pin centered on chain pin.
2. Tighten down by turning top handle clockwise until chain pin loosens, driving it partially through the link plate. Do not force pin all the way through link plate as pin plate will bend and damage roller link.
3. Follow same procedure on other pin of the same pin link.
4. Return to original pin and force completely through pin plate. Do the same on second pin freeing link plate from the pins.
5. Remove disassembled pin link from the chain Tip: Keep Screw Greased
Brand / Quality: Renold - High Quality
No Further Information Available
Tyshawn Madden, United Kingdom 22/05/2019
Very easy to use website unlike some others I've used, Found the o rings I needed with no trouble at all. Delivered next day even though I'd only opted for free post. Great stuff.
Julien Yandel, United Kingdom 03/04/2019
Does what it says, great quality
Wade Mendez, United Kingdom 02/04/2019
Jaden Morris, United Kingdom 31/01/2019
GREAT PRODUCT AND FREE DELIVERY
RICHARD MIDDLETON UNITED KINGDOM 16/03/2018
Awesome service and very fast delivery .Thanks to Simply Bearings for a great shopping experience