Chain Splitter: Removes link from pin, forged steel jaws, press out tip made of tool steel. Suitable for Simplex and Duplex chains.
A step by step guide on how to correctly use this tool is listed below.
1. Place jaws of tool over roller with push-out pin centered on chain pin.
2. Tighten down by turning top handle clockwise until chain pin loosens, driving it partially through the link plate. Do not force pin all the way through link plate as pin plate will bend and damage roller link.
3. Follow same procedure on other pin of the same pin link.
4. Return to original pin and force completely through pin plate. Do the same on second pin freeing link plate from the pins.
5. Remove disassembled pin link from the chain Tip: Keep Screw Greased
Brand / Quality: EU Budget - Economy Quality
No Further Information Available
Emerson Rhodes, United Kingdom 17/05/2019
Quality tool, value , service and delivery super. A complete buying experience. Highly recommended
Antoine Dante, United Kingdom 27/03/2019
Excellent, thank you!
Steven Diaz, United Kingdom 06/03/2019
Brilliant Simply! Keep up the excellent work
Charles Murphy, United Kingdom 11/04/2018
Fantastic service. My order was processed and received within 24 hours! Very impressed and I will not hesitate using this company again. Thanks very much.
Kieran Mahoney, United Kingdom 14/11/2017
Excellent customer service from the sales lady. She couldnâ€™t do enough to help. Thanks very much.