Volta VMW Series Beige and Black Core V Section Cogged Conveyor Cord Belts: Volta beige/black core V section cogged belts have a working temperature range of minus 30 deg C to a maximum of plus 60 degrees C, a hardness of 95A/46D and a coefficient of friction of 0.27 (against steel), they are USDA and FDA approved. Supplied in open-ended lengths they are to be hot welded/joined together on site to the desired length using the specialised belt joining equipment available. Volta Belting Technology Ltd has been a world leader in the manufacture of Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) belting and profiles for over 50 years. Colour May Vary
Brand / Quality: Volta - High Quality Width: 17x11.5mm Profile: V-Profile
-30 deg to +60 deg C
Minimum pulley diameter
Pull force at minimum pretention
Maximum reel length
Instructions for joining Volta conveyor products.
Please observe the following safety precautions
1. Always wear safety glasses and gloves.
2. Use heater/welders in well-ventilated areas and route power cables safely.
3. Be aware of other personnel in the area you are working in.
4. Exercise caution when using knives and cutters.
5. Welded joints can remain hot for a long time after welding.
Write a review
There are currently no reviews - but you could help other users and write one.
Write a Product Review
17/B VMW-NK Type V (Non-Cogged) Volta Conveying Solutions Cord Belting