Renold Chain Bearing Pin Extractor: Removes link from pin, forged steel jaws, press out tip made of tool steel.
A step by step guide on how to correctly and safely use this tool is listed below.
1. Place jaws of tool over roller with push-out pin centered on chain pin.
2. Tighten down by turning top handle clockwise until chain pin loosens, driving it partially through the link plate. Do not force pin all the way through link plate as pin plate will bend and damage roller link.
3. Follow same procedure on other pin of the same pin link.
4. Return to original pin and force completely through pin plate. Do the same on second pin freeing link plate from the pins.
5. Remove disassembled pin link from the chain Tip: Keep Screw Greased
Brand / Quality: Renold - High Quality
No Further Information Available
Braydon Ian, United Kingdom 03/04/2019
Service was spot on, I chose free delivery and all the tools I ordered arrived within a couple of days and were top quality.
Antwan Ramiro, United Kingdom 03/04/2019
Worth the money for the excellent quality
Randy Bennett, United Kingdom 04/10/2018
Justin Kirk, United Kingdom 14/12/2017
Works perfectly at a cheaper cost than any where else
Doug Seddon, United kingdom 16/11/2017
Never had a bad experience when ordering products from this company! 5 stars!