Chain Splitter: Removes link from pin, forged steel jaws, press out tip made of tool steel. Suitable for Simplex and Duplex chains.
A step by step guide on how to correctly use this tool is listed below.
1. Place jaws of tool over roller with push-out pin centered on chain pin.
2. Tighten down by turning top handle clockwise until chain pin loosens, driving it partially through the link plate. Do not force pin all the way through link plate as pin plate will bend and damage roller link.
3. Follow same procedure on other pin of the same pin link.
4. Return to original pin and force completely through pin plate. Do the same on second pin freeing link plate from the pins.
5. Remove disassembled pin link from the chain Tip: Keep Screw Greased
Brand / Quality: EU Budget - Economy Quality
No Further Information Available
Larry Nicholas, United Kingdom 24/05/2019
Easy to use website, great quality with super service and free delivery, its a 10 from Len
Timothy Judah, United Kingdom 17/05/2019
A really useful piece of kit.
Damian Marriott, United Kingdom 27/03/2019
Great website, easy to use and full of information
Desmond Jasiah, United Kingdom 06/03/2019
I'm really pleased with the quality of the product and service provided
Corey Hall, United Kingdom 17/10/2017
Excellent customer service. The sales team canâ€™t do enough to help. Thanks again!