Kukko Universal 2-Jaw Puller with Quick Adjusting Jaws: Standard pulling hook with quick adjusting capability quick adjust. The pulling hooks are adjustable on the cross-beam and can also be reversed to be used internally. Benefits: Mechanical pressure screw and a two-arm design for space-saving operation.
How to Use: The part due to be removed (e.g. a gear, pulley or ball bearing) is gripped from the outside. Tightening of the pressure screw and the resulting pressure removes the part from the shaft. The puller must be positioned centrally for centre shafts. If the shaft is not sitting centrally, the parts can be removed asymmetrically with pullers with parallel pulling hooks.
- The pulling hooks' sliding parts must always sit stably and fully on the cross-beam.
- If several parts have to be removed, always follow a step-by-step process. Do not remove several parts at the same time.
- The pulling hooks' support surfaces must always be straight and sit fully beneath the part to be removed.
- Do not use any electrical or pneumatic servo screwdrivers or hammer drills.
- Protective blanket required.
- Protective goggles required.